What's new
Tiki Forum

Aloha!
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Join our Tiki Community today!

Big Island tiki love

Tiki Kilika

Aloha ?
Happily situated on the Hilo side of the Big Island, I'm able to use fresh lili'okoi (passion fruit), limes, oranges, cinnamon, and other fruits and spices from our orchard and garden (you should try my waiwi syrup (a variety of wild guava!), in my drinks.
Building a tiki bar and an appreciation for rum I never had previously. Mahalo nui to you all for the comraderie. ????

If you are forced to be in quarantine, can you think of any other place you would rather be?

?
Frankly, no. Although we are now experiencing an uptick in cases on the Big Island, most of Hawai'i's cases are in the population centers on O'ahu. Having a 2,500 mile buffer of Pacific Ocean is a good thing. ??

Frankly, no. Although we are now experiencing an uptick in cases on the Big Island, most of Hawai'i's cases are in the population centers on O'ahu. Having a 2,500 mile buffer of Pacific Ocean is a good thing. ??

I agree, stay safe!

?

Back