What's new
Tiki Forum

Aloha!
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Join our Tiki Community today!

Fellow Tiki Nerd

Magnesium

Hello,

A friend sent me the link to this site. Glad I checked it out! Although kinda scarce on the quantity of posts, I hope to help with that. ?

My name is Ken. I am in the process of building a small tiki bar in the backyard, I'm looking for ideas, experiences of good and bad, and anything else you can share. I am going to take my time and do this right the first time.

I just joined. Hi everyone! I was lurking for a while and decided to take the plunge. Looks like a fun crowd. You may have to show this old dog a few of the new tricks of this forum. I’m not super tech savvy but I’m a quick learner. Mahalo.

Hi,
I just joined today, I a lifelong lover of mid-century and tiki living near the coast in North Carolina.

I’m really excited to get some inspiration for my own tiki bar build. After living in our home for seven years we are finally putting in a pool and then a tiki bar.

Hi,
I just joined today, I a lifelong lover of mid-century and tiki living near the coast in North Carolina.

I’m really excited to get some inspiration for my own tiki bar build. After living in our home for seven years we are finally putting in a pool and then a tiki bar.

Welcome RyanM!

We've been having a little more message traffic here lately, I hope we can persuade some home Tiki bar builders to share some pictures and ideas.

Stay safe,

Mahalo!

Hi,

Welcome!
I'll post some of the more popular sites to purchase tiki bar building materials later. (going out on a run)

Back