What's new
Tiki Forum

Aloha!
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Join our Tiki Community today!

Commercial Frankie's Tiki Room - Las Vegas

commercial tiki bar

Kahikina

Administrator
Staff member
(from Frankie's website)

Frankie's Tiki Room is a unique combination of south seas exotica and modern primitivism, with just a hint of Las Vegas kitsch. One hundred percent original and deeply rooted in tiki tradition, Frankie's is the place where you can escape to the fantasy any hour of the day or night. Where you can order up your buzz from the menu of exotic rum drinks in the tiki lounge, or enjoy traditional cocktails while gambling at the bar in classic Las Vegas style.

Frankie's Tiki Room

frankies-tikiroom.jpg

-this tiki bar is one of the top 10 in the US in my opinion. outstanding!

Agree! Small but impressive! Last time we went we camped in the corner the whole night. Drinks were delicious, staff was great, atmosphere was very cool. I think this is a local favorite but the word is getting out. lol.

Its been a regular stop every time Ive been in Vegas. Chris is the ultimate host if you can catch him behind the bar, and when it comes to Mai Tai's, Allison can make all your cares disappear in a matter of minutes.
It took me about 3 years to hunt them all down, but Im one of the few proud owners in the world, of a complete set of Frankies tiki mugs including every anniversary mug for the past 11 years.
Frankies is a hidden slice of Vegas paradise.

34eb1fb0854b538f0459765055b7e57d - Copy.jpg

Back