What's new
Tiki Forum

Aloha!
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Join our Tiki Community today!

I make pool noodle Tiki!

Not gonna lie. I came into this thread not knowing what to expect. Leaving incredibly impressed. Those are flipping awesome.

You have my complete and undivided attention! I lack the carving skill to make them for myself, so please let me know if you ever decide to sell some. The light up feature puts it over the top!

Carve them out with a razor...

View attachment 1737View attachment 1738
They light up too...
View attachment 1739
Plastic Dip to enhance the negative space..View attachment 1740
Now light it up!View attachment 1742View attachment 1743View attachment 1744
Put a flask in it!View attachment 1745View attachment 1746paint them a bunch of them!
View attachment 1747
I love these and have seen the short ones outside at Ventiki. I’d love to try my hand at carving some and lighting them up! So far I’ve only carved wine cork mini tikis.

I love these and have seen the short ones outside at Ventiki. I’d love to try my hand at carving some and lighting them up! So far I’ve only carved wine cork mini tikis.

Not to hijack this thread... but I would love to see your wine cork mini tikis!

:offtopic:

Those look great. What a marvellous idea. I think you have the forms sorted. I feared this was headed to the realms of the Clown but you certainly duped me. How do you get them to light up?

I am thoroughly impressed! Like others I came to this thread skeptical but curious. I absolutely love this degree of creativity--not to mention the skill that went into them!

Back