Psycho Suzi’s Review

Kahikina

Staff member
Just returned from a trip to Minnesota. I had Psycho Suzi’s on my to do list.

This place is NOT a Tiki bar. It is a beach bar/sports bar with some beach/tropical themes. No Tiki music, just hits from 70s and 80s while we were there. You can go up to the bar and order or use their app and the server will bring you your drinks. QR codes on the table. You have to go up and get your own plates, silverware, napkins, you get the idea. The drinks were "ok", No custom mugs that I saw, all made in China generics. The icing on the cake for our group was a "mystery" charge on our bill I didn't catch until after we left. A $9 charge that was in the total but not itemized. No idea where it came from. Called the next day was told a manger would call us back the following day. (that was a week ago) Granted, it's not a million bucks, but it's the principal. We had some apps as well, typical bar food, good but not "oh wow" good.

Overall I give this place a 2 out of 5 stars. The drinks were ok, the view of the river was very cool, but other than that, bleh. I would recommend going just to say you went, don't expect anything other than a beach bar experience. I'm not even going to link to their site in this post because they had a low rating.

suzies.jpg

Reactions: Cyclotron