Sippin’ Santa 2021 Location Map

• Aloha! Welcome to the Tiki Forum.
    We are glad you stopped by. We are a message forum that brings Tiki enthusiasts together on the web.
    Please register and join our free community today!

kanaloa

Never heard of this before. Thanks. And two locations near me!

TikiFlamingo

I've never heard of it, either. And there are NO locations near me ...

... probably why I've never heard of it. If anyone goes, take pictures and report back. I'm very curious about this!

Chicago Jake

There's a location a mile from my house! I've driven past it, and it doesn't look very Tiki from the outside. I'll try to check it out and snag some pictures.

kanaloa

After looking at the site and watching the video, I'm still not really sure what it is. I assume special Christmas cocktail(s) an maybe Santa mugs? Worth it if I can actually get into Archipelago's back bar which is the only good commercial tiki space anywhere near me.

Kahikina

Staff member
It's a celebration of the holidays with Tiki. Beachbum Berry creates a drink and it's served in a collectable "Santa mug" at limited locations. I've never been, but from my understanding, the mug collector's go crazy over it. I have noticed the bars chosen to serve are not necessarily full on Tiki, but do serve Tiki drinks. It's a nice way to try a new drink and grab a mug for the holidays.

Reactions: kanaloa