What's new
Tiki Forum

Aloha!
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Join our Tiki Community today!

Tiki Culture & History

Kahikina

Administrator
Staff member
I am curious as to what percentage of our members are Tiki purists, and who has more of a casual anything goes kind of attitude?

I have a friend who has a living room bar with polynesian masks, tiki's and a few imitation spears. He will not introduce anything neon, pirate, parrot-head, or a few other options. Where do you draw the line?

No jimmy buffet type stuff. No plastic flamingos. No neon lights. No pirate type stuff. I’m not a purist but I lean a little more that way than the other.

I am curious as to what percentage of our members are Tiki purists, and who has more of a casual anything goes kind of attitude?

I have a friend who has a living room bar with polynesian masks, tiki's and a few imitation spears. He will not introduce anything neon, pirate, parrot-head, or a few other options. Where do you draw the line?

I'm pretty relaxed on my tiki style. I know some won't want to hear this, but I have pirate and nautical decor on my walls. Getting ready to expand into the back patio over the summer.

I’m pretty flexible when it comes to all things tiki. Although I must draw the line when I see those plastic pink flamingos.

casual attitude here. can I say hakuna matada in a tiki forum?

???:poop:

Back