What's new
Tiki Forum

Aloha!
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Join our Tiki Community today!

Tiki mug collectors? Sound off.

Tiki Cwazy

Anyone else collecting mugs? I started about a year ago, I have 5 mugs. I know, not a lot, but I mostly find mine at Goodwill and yard sales. I think they are getting popular again to collect as I'm not seeing them as much. Show me what you have.

I have a handful of "cheap" mugs. I won't feel bad if one of my guests falls off their bar stool and breaks one. Now, if I had one of these $180 mugs. I suppose it would go on the shelf for viewing only. ?

I have a small collection, only about 10. I’ve been adding a few a year but haven’t had a place to display them until now.
I did score 4 of these vintage mugs at a thrift store last month.81D5715B-3632-4D72-A81C-7ACC38CD669B.jpeg

Nice!

Could you share a pic of the bottom? Is there a stamp or a signature? I'm always curious on the history of a mug.

Thanks!

Back