What's new
Tiki Forum

Aloha!
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Join our Tiki Community today!

Tiki Playlist

And who doesn't like Martin Denny?

Thanks!

Indeed!

A Summer To Remember Dancing GIF by Hallmark Channel

I've crafted a Tiki Station on Pandora that I'm rather proud of. It includes Exotica, Hawaiian traditional, MCM crooners, Reggae, and surf music. I've heard that Pandora stations are shareable, but I haven't figured out how to do it.

I'd love to see your list! I have a few playlists from other people that I really enjoy. Sometimes you find a piece of music you have not heard before, pretty cool.

I'd love to see your list! I have a few playlists from other people that I really enjoy. Sometimes you find a piece of music you have not heard before, pretty cool.
It's not really a list; it's a "station." On Pandora, you "seed" stations with example songs and artists, and it plays what it thinks you will like. That way you get to hear music you might never have heard of before. You fine tune it by giving thumbs up or thumbs down to the songs it plays. I seeded it with classic examples from the genres I listed.

Back