What's new
Tiki Forum

Aloha!
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Join our Tiki Community today!

What's on the menu? Friday Thread!

Kahikina

Administrator
Staff member
Aloha!

Happy Friday! What are you making this weekend? I'm planning on making 3 dots and a dash. (a Don the Beachcomber classic)

Have a great weekend!

pineapple.jpg

I enjoyed a few mai tais and a dark and stormy. It was an awesome weekend indeed!

I'll be looking for some new recipes for this weekend, Any suggestions?

Experimenting with coffee and rum. I had wanted coffee rum and banana Liqueur, but the ABC is somewhat limited in options, so I ended up with Kahlua and Banana Malibu. Pretty good though when mixed in an iced coffee with a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg.

Don’t judge, I’m on the east coast, it’s already mid afternoon here.

Tonight's selection we go back to basics..... The Classic Mai Tai.

Have a happy and safe holiday weekend everyone!

Mahalo!

These all sound delicious, but we will be making Singapore Slings tonight! It looks like a very different drink that uses gin instead of the traditional rum. I'll let you know how it goes! Have a great weekend everyone!

These all sound delicious, but we will be making Singapore Slings tonight! It looks like a very different drink that uses gin instead of the traditional rum. I'll let you know how it goes! Have a great weekend everyone!

I've never had a Singapore Sling. I really like G&T's so maybe I would enjoy one. I'm always open to trying a new cocktail! Happy weekend everyone!

It was SquidzInks for the wife and me this weekend. Yummy! For the second round I used Pineapple Juice instead of Orange Juice (about half the amount of the orange juice)

Both versions were very tasty.

1627912465084.png

It's from this book. Rum, Falernum, Curacao, Bitters, Lime Juice, Mango Juice, Orange Juice (or Pineapple) and a float of Meyers Dark Rum

Now, full disclosure — I only had BLUE Curacao so it looked like Swamp Water but tasted great.

Back