What's new
Tiki Forum

Aloha!
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Join our Tiki Community today!

Home The Lava Lounge

home tiki bars
As promised, a few shots of the completed project. (are home Tiki bars ever really complete?)

post37.jpg

post38.jpg

-almost forgot. I made one of those signs that tells you how many miles the next Tiki bar is... I placed it outside.

post35.jpg

Overall I really enjoyed this project. This small space gets used almost every weekend. If I had to do it over again I think the only thing I would change is to make it bigger! lol.

I'll add some video later, the one I made earlier had tiki dog barking in the background. 🤪

Mahalo for reading all the way through my Lava Lounge project!

This looks amaaaaazing! Good job! I absolutely love the lighting and decor. And pictures normally make interiors looks just "ok" so I'm sure it looks incredibly in person. Definitely some inspiration for my own tiki room.

Awesome! I can't wait to get my invitation to the Grand Opening! wink wink nudge nudge

heh, if you ever get down to Phoenix give me a shout. (y)

season 7 buried in time GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I added a drink shelf over the weekend. Since I had 2 bar stools against the wall anyway, I figured just leave them for extra guests. This shelf is just the right size for a few beers or tiki mugs. 6"x36" inches. I also redid the table top. The old one warped. I'll upload that pic at a later date.

Mahalo for following along!

IMG_6058.jpg

Back